Monday, May 14, 2012

Queen's Ink July 28th Class

I'm so excited!!....per friends request I will be doing some classes locally this year...I miss all my students/friends and hope they will join me at Queen's Ink this year...First Workshop - The Suitcase Album...using the awesome Graphic 45 papers...this is so much fun to make...I had a ball designing it...Patti talked me into doing this class on Saturday, July 28th 11 AM....I had contacted her about starting class in the Fall but she asked if I could do July and here we are....today I get to make the store sample and get it in the mail this week along with all the information...can't wait to share again...come join me...there are more photos in a previous post...just scroll down....
FYI: Class Description: Old Curiousity Shoppe Suitcase Album by Barb Urbassik aka Stampenstein Create a one of a kind album that can be personalized with photos and/or journaling or it can stand on it's own. The project consist of 12 pages of pockets, slider pull out, mini tag book, lots of tags, embellishments, ribbons, ribbons, ribbons, and multiple layers of areas to add your own touches. The jacket is 1/8" book board which makes it a lasting project. Cost: $60 and allow approximately 5-6 hours for the workshop. All materials are included however please bring your basic kit to class. Helpful items you might want to bring are a 12" paper cut (several to share will be provided) and Distress Ink - Vintage Photo (also a shared item).

No comments:

Post a Comment